Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy New Year!

2012 is here. Time for reflection on the past year. Time to look forward to the new year. Time to get all those items checked off my to-do list, and probably add more....

I decided to make "goals" this year, not resolutions. I like goals so much better, because I know how to make them attainable. I am also vowing to get more organized (I know, it's a life long process) by keeping better home records, conquering my clutter areas, battling with my paper burden, and just keeping my calendar up to date so I feel more in control.

Here is my 2012 mantra:

I plan on posting this where I see it frequently, and it is also the background on my laptop. I have this beautiful space I call home & I am so not happy with how it looks. I need to find the peace & happiness that organization will bring me.

So, what are your goals for the year? I have many more, but those are on a list in my mind...yes I need to write them down. "Don't just think it, INK it!"




No comments:

Post a Comment